CINeol

O utiliza la Búsqueda Avanzada

The Twilight Zone cap.29

Todo lo relacionado con la televisión: Series, programas, formatos de películas...

Moderador: morneo

The Twilight Zone cap.29

Notapor Damned Martian » 08 Oct 2006 12:46

Imagen
Pesadilla de Niña

Título V.O.: Nightmare as a Child

Guión: Rod Serling

Director: Alvin Ganzer

Fecha de emisión en USA: 29/04/1960

Guest Starring: Janice Rule (Helen Foley), Terry Burnham (Markie), Shepperd Strudwick (Peter Selden), Michael Fox (Doctor), Joe Perry (Police Lieutenant), Morgan Brittany (Girl with the Doll)

Sinopsis: Una mujer se encuentra en la puerta de su casa con una niña que parece saberlo todo de ella, incluido un incidente cuando era niña que le causó tal trauma que lo ha enterrado en el fondo de su memoria.

Frases destacadas:

Opening Narration: Month of November, hot chocolate, and a small cameo of a child's face, imperfect only in its solemnity. And these are the improbable ingredients to a human emotion, an emotion, say, like fear. But in a moment this woman, Helen Foley, will realize fear. She will understand what are the properties of terror. A little girl will lead her by the hand and walk with her into a nightmare.

Closing Narration: Miss Helen Foley, who has lived in night and who will wake up to morning. Miss Helen Foley, who took a dark spot from the tapestry of her life and rubbed it clean, then stepped back a few paces and got a good look at the Twilight Zone.

Curiosidades:

- Rod Serling llamó a la protagonista Helen Foley en honor a su profesora favorita de cuando era niño.
Imagen
Último Visto: Alfred Hitchcock Presents(8) // The Good Place T2(8+), One Punch Man(6), Black Mirror T4(8), Call Me By Your Name(8+), Tras la Pared(5), Un Gesto EStúpido e Inútil(5+), Bad Day for the Cut(7), Ícaro(6), Tres Anuncios en las Afueras(6+), Los Archivos del Pentágono(8), Super Dark Times(7+), Take Me(4), Molly's Game(7), Handia(7+), El Instante Más Oscuro(6+), Good Time(8+), Solo el Fin del Mundo(6), El Otro Lado de la Esperanza(7+), Dave Made a Maze(7), Toni Erdmann(7)
Damned Martian
CINeoliano

Publi Avatar
Show me the money!

Volver a Series y Televisión