CINeol

O utiliza la Búsqueda Avanzada

The Twilight Zone cap.24

Todo lo relacionado con la televisión: Series, programas, formatos de películas...

Moderador: morneo

The Twilight Zone cap.24

Notapor Damned Martian » 02 May 2006 00:09

Imagen
Larga Vida a Walter Jameson

Título V.O.: Long Live Walter Jameson

Guión: Charles Beaumont

Director: Anton Leader

Fecha de emisión en USA: 18/03/1960

Guest Starring: Kevin McCarthy (Prof. Walter Jameson), Edgar Stehli (Prof. Samuel Kittridge), Estelle Winwood (Laurette Bowen), Dody Heath (Susanna Kittridge)

Sinopsis: El Profesor Walter Jameson es un Catedrático de Historia famoso entre los estudiantes y profesores por ser una enciclopedia viviente del pasado. No en vano, Jameson guarda un secreto que sólo uno de sus colegas será capaz de desvelar: es inmortal.

Frases destacadas:

Opening Narration: You're looking at Act One, Scene One, of a nightmare, one not restricted to witching hours or dark, rainswept nights. Professor Walter Jameson, popular beyond words, who talks of the past as if it were the present, who conjures up the dead as if they were alive. In the view of this man, Professor Samuel Kittridge, Walter Jameson has access to knowledge that couldn't come out of a volume of history, but rather from a book on black magic, which is to say that this nightmare begins at noon.

Closing Narration: Last stop on a long journey, as yet another human being returns to the vast nothingness that is the beginning and into the dust that is always the end.
Imagen
Último Visto: Alfred Hitchcock Presents(8) // The Good Place T2(8+), One Punch Man(6), Black Mirror T4(8), Call Me By Your Name(8+), Tras la Pared(5), Un Gesto EStúpido e Inútil(5+), Bad Day for the Cut(7), Ícaro(6), Tres Anuncios en las Afueras(6+), Los Archivos del Pentágono(8), Super Dark Times(7+), Take Me(4), Molly's Game(7), Handia(7+), El Instante Más Oscuro(6+), Good Time(8+), Solo el Fin del Mundo(6), El Otro Lado de la Esperanza(7+), Dave Made a Maze(7), Toni Erdmann(7)
Damned Martian
CINeoliano

Publi Avatar
Show me the money!

Volver a Series y Televisión