CINeol

O utiliza la Búsqueda Avanzada

The Twilight Zone. Capítulo 13

Todo lo relacionado con la televisión: Series, programas, formatos de películas...

Moderador: morneo

The Twilight Zone. Capítulo 13

Notapor Damned Martian » 08 Sep 2004 17:43

Imagen
Los Cuatro Nos Estamos Muriendo

Título V.O.: "The Four of Us are Dying"

Guión: Rod Serling, George Clayton Johnson

Director: John Brahm

Fecha de emisión en USA: Ene. 1, 1960

Guest Starring: Harry Townes (Arch Hammer), Ross Martin (Foster), Phillip Pine (Sterig), Don Gordon (Marshak), Beverly Garland (Maggie), Peter Brocco (Padre Marshak), Bernard Fein (Penell), Milton Frome (Detective)

Sinopsis: Arch Hammer posee la habilidad de cambiar de rostro a su voluntad, siempre y cuando tenga un modelo que imitar. Su plan: hacerse pasar por otra gente para beneficiarse de los demás. Sin embargo, no todo serán beneficios.

Frases destacadas:

Opening Narration: His name is Arch Hammer. He's thirty-six years old. He's been a salesman, a dispatcher, a truck driver, a con man, a bookie, and a part-time bartender. This is a cheap man, a nickel and dime man, with a cheapness that goes past the suit and the shirt; a cheapness of mind, a cheapness of taste, a tawdry little shine on the seat of his conscience, and a dark-room squint at a world whose sunlight has never gotten through to him. But Mr. Hammer has a talent, discovered at a very early age. This much he does have. He can make his face change. He can twitch a muscle, move a jaw, concentrate on the cast of his eyes, and he can change his face. He can change it into anything he wants. Mr. Archie Hammer, jack of all trades, has just checked in at three-eighty a night, with two bags, some newspaper clippings, a most odd talent, and a master plan to destroy some lives.

Closing Narration: He was Arch Hammer, a cheap little man who just checked in. He was Johnny Foster, who played a trumpet and was loved beyond words. He was Virgil Sterig, with money in his pocket. He was Andy Marshak, who got some of his agony back on a sidewalk in front of a cheap hotel. Hammer, Foster, Sterig, Marshak - and all four of them were dying.
Última edición por Damned Martian el 12 Sep 2004 15:03, editado 1 vez en total
Imagen
Último Visto: Alfred Hitchcock Presents(8) // The Good Place T2(8+), One Punch Man(6), Black Mirror T4(8), Call Me By Your Name(8+), Tras la Pared(5), Un Gesto EStúpido e Inútil(5+), Bad Day for the Cut(7), Ícaro(6), Tres Anuncios en las Afueras(6+), Los Archivos del Pentágono(8), Super Dark Times(7+), Take Me(4), Molly's Game(7), Handia(7+), El Instante Más Oscuro(6+), Good Time(8+), Solo el Fin del Mundo(6), El Otro Lado de la Esperanza(7+), Dave Made a Maze(7), Toni Erdmann(7)
Damned Martian
CINeoliano

Publi Avatar
Show me the money!

Notapor juanan_gollum » 14 Ago 2007 16:29

Buenisimo, cada vez me gusta mas esta serie. Respecto al argumento, creo que con ese poder del protagonista, hay modos mas faciles de conseguir dinero.
juanan_gollum
CINeoliano

Notapor Polcius » 07 Sep 2008 02:59

Muy malo. De los peores.

No me interesó ni lo más mínimo, mala idea, mal argumento y mal final.

2/10
Polcius
CINeoliano

Volver a Series y Televisión