CINeol

O utiliza la Búsqueda Avanzada

The Twilight Zone cap.38

Todo lo relacionado con la televisión: Series, programas, formatos de películas...

Moderador: morneo

The Twilight Zone cap.38

Notapor Damned Martian » 12 Mar 2007 01:14

Imagen
El Hombre de la Botella

Título V.O.: The Man in the Bottle

Guión: Rod Serling

Director: Don Medford

Fecha de emisión en USA: 07/10/1960

Guest Starring: Luther Adler (Arthur Castle), Vivi Janiss (Edna Castle), Joseph Ruskin (Genie), Peter Coe (First German), Lisa Golm (Mrs. Gumley), Albert Szabo (Second German), Olan Soule (I.R.S. Agent)

Sinopsis: Un anticuario en bancarrota compra a precio de saldo una botella sin aparente valor a una mendiga. Poco después, la botella se cae accidentalmente y el tapón se separa, y entre una nube de humo surge un genio. Un genio que les otorga a él y a su esposa 4 deseos.

Frases destacadas:

Opening Narration: Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Castle, gentle and infinitely patient people, whose lives have been a hope chest with a rusty lock and a lost set of keys. But in just a moment that hope chest will be opened, and an improbable phantom will try to bedeck the drabness of these two people's failure-laden lives with the gold and precious stones of fulfillment. Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Castle, standing on the outskirts and about to enter the Twilight Zone.

Closing Narration: A word to the wise now to the garbage collectors of the world, to the curio seekers, to the antique buffs, to everyone who would try to coax out a miracle from unlikely places. Check that bottle you're taking back for a two-cent deposit. The genie you save might be your own. Case in point, Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Castle, fresh from the briefest of trips into the Twilight Zone.
Imagen
Último Visto: Alfred Hitchcock Presents(8) // The Good Place T2(8+), One Punch Man(6), Black Mirror T4(8), Call Me By Your Name(8+), Tras la Pared(5), Un Gesto EStúpido e Inútil(5+), Bad Day for the Cut(7), Ícaro(6), Tres Anuncios en las Afueras(6+), Los Archivos del Pentágono(8), Super Dark Times(7+), Take Me(4), Molly's Game(7), Handia(7+), El Instante Más Oscuro(6+), Good Time(8+), Solo el Fin del Mundo(6), El Otro Lado de la Esperanza(7+), Dave Made a Maze(7), Toni Erdmann(7)
Damned Martian
CINeoliano

Publi Avatar
Show me the money!

Volver a Series y Televisión