CINeol

O utiliza la Búsqueda Avanzada

The Twilight Zone. Capítulo 73

Todo lo relacionado con la televisión: Series, programas, formatos de películas...

Moderador: morneo

The Twilight Zone. Capítulo 73

Notapor Damned Martian » 05 Nov 2004 01:07

Imagen
La Buena Vida

Título V.O.: "It's a Good Life"

Guión: Rod Serling, Jerome Bixby (relato)

Director: James Sheldon

Fecha de emisión en USA: Nov. 3, 1961

Guest Starring: Bill Mumy (Anthony Fremont), John Larch (Mr. Fremont), Cloris Leachman (Mrs. Fremont), Don Keefer (Dan Hollis), Alice Frost (Tía Amy), Max Showalter (Pat Riley), Jeanne Bates (Ethel Hollis)

Sinopsis: En un pequeño pueblo de la América profunda, sus habitantes sólo pueden pensar cosas felices. No deben cantar. Y deben querer mucho a Anthony, un niño de 6 años. Porque si no, Anthony puede leer su mente y convertirlos en cualquier cosa que se le antoje. O hacerlos desaparecer, como a tantos otros antes...

Frases destacadas:

Opening Narration: Tonight's story on The Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a map of the United States, and there's a little town there called Peaksville. On a given morning not too long ago, the rest of the world disappeared and Peaksville was left all alone. Its inhabitants were never sure whether the world was destroyed and only Peaksville left untouched or whether the village had somehow been taken away. They were, on the other hand, sure of one thing: the cause. A monster had arrived in the village. Just by using his mind, he took away the automobiles, the electricity, the machines - because they displeased him - and he moved an entire community back into the dark ages - just by using his mind. Now I'd like to introduce you to some of the people in Peaksville, Ohio. This is Mr. Fremont. It's in his farmhouse that the monster resides. This is Mrs. Fremont. And this is Aunt Amy, who probably had more control over the monster in the beginning than almost anyone. But one day she forgot. She began to sing aloud. Now, the monster doesn't like singing, so his mind snapped at her, turned her into the smiling, vacant thing you're looking at now. She sings no more. And you'll note that the people in Peaksville, Ohio, have to smile. They have to think happy thoughts and say happy things because once displeased, the monster can wish them into a cornfield or change them into a grotesque, walking horror. This particular monster can read minds, you see. He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion. Oh yes, I did forget something, didn't I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster. This is the monster. His name is Anthony Fremont. He's six years old, with a cute little-boy face and blue, guileless eyes. But when those eyes look at you, you'd better start thinking happy thoughts, because the mind behind them is absolutely in charge. This is the Twilight Zone.

Closing Narration: No comment here, no comment at all. We only wanted to introduce you to one of our very special citizens, little Anthony Fremont, age 6, who lives in a village called Peaksville in a place that used to be Ohio. And if by some strange chance you should run across him, you had best think only good thoughts. Anything less than that is handled at your own risk, because if you do meet Anthony you can be sure of one thing: you have entered the Twilight Zone.

Curiosidades:

- Los Simpson hicieron una versión de este episodio en su 2º especial de Halloween, segmento "La Pesadilla de Bart".

- Rehecha en el 3er segmento de la película basada en la serie, En los Límites de la Realidad.
Imagen
Último Visto: Alfred Hitchcock Presents(8) // The Good Place T2(8+), One Punch Man(6), Black Mirror T4(8), Call Me By Your Name(8+), Tras la Pared(5), Un Gesto EStúpido e Inútil(5+), Bad Day for the Cut(7), Ícaro(6), Tres Anuncios en las Afueras(6+), Los Archivos del Pentágono(8), Super Dark Times(7+), Take Me(4), Molly's Game(7), Handia(7+), El Instante Más Oscuro(6+), Good Time(8+), Solo el Fin del Mundo(6), El Otro Lado de la Esperanza(7+), Dave Made a Maze(7), Toni Erdmann(7)
Damned Martian
CINeoliano

Publi Avatar
Show me the money!

Volver a Series y Televisión